Buying a home will typically be the largest single transaction of anyone’s life. Having the right representation in the home buying process will help protect your interests. Having expertise in the local real estate market can help assure that you are making the right decision. As your buyers' agent I will help you select the right property, negotiate on your behalf in order to get the best possible price for your new home, and help you throughout the Tucson home buying process.
As your agent, I will do the following:
• Assist you throughout the entire home buying process.
• Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and schedule time for you to view these properties.
• Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
• Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
• Walk you through the entire home buying process.
You need a Realtor to represent you because the on-site sales person represents the Builder. Your Realtor will be looking out for your interests. Many times a Realtor can negotiate better terms for you regarding closing costs paid for by the Builder, utilizing an outside Lender and Title Company versus using the Builder Lender and Title Company, negotiate discounts on upgrades and negotiate the closing date. Most Buyers like to hear the Realtor’s expert opinion on what upgrades are popular and what options they should get that would provide for a better investment. I worked for 4 builders before going into general brokerage sales and can provide expertise in your new home purchase.
Donna Anderson, Realtor
Tierra Antigua Realty
7423 E. Tanque Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85715
Phone: (520) 615-2598